SER Railway Recruitment 2015: 663 Workshop Vacancies Announced
SER Railway Recruitment 2015: South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification was announced for filling vacancies of 663 vacancies in the field of apprentice. Candidates interested can apply for the SER Railway Recruitment 2015 here. Aspirants should visit the official website and can download the SER Recruitment form and send it to the address given here on or before 8th June 2015.
If you are looking for Kharagpur Workshop Recruitment here is complete SER Railway Recruitment. South Eastern Railway is one of the east railway zones of Indian Railways. Kharagpur workshop was formed in the year 1892. This is unique distinction of being only workshop of Indian Railways and these deals with all type of Rolling stock. Now it invited applications for the apprentice ship of 663 vacancies in Kharagpur Workshop, SINI, Chakradarpur and Bondamunda etc through south Eastern Railway Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for SER Railway Recrutimetn 2015 here.
Candidates who wish to apply for Kharagpur Workshop apprentice must refer to the official notification here. Aspirants should not have age less than 15 years to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015. Aspirants should be placed in the vacancies in the filed of SINI, Kharagpur Workshop, Chakradarpur Workshop and Bondamunda Workshop. Complete details of SER Railway Recruitment are given here.
SER railways Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: South Eastern Railway
Official website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancies: 663 Vacancies
Job Category: Government
Job Location: South Eastern States
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Kharagpur Workshop-169
- S&T (workshop)/Kharagpur-87
- Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur-80
- DEE (G)/Chakradharpur-93
- Electric Traction Dept/Chakradharpur-40
- C&W Dept/Chakradharpur-50
- Track Machine Workshop/SINI-07
- Flash butt Welding Plant/Jharsuguda-25
SER Railway Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details of Workshop Apprentice:
Aspirants should complete SSC or should done matriculation or 10th Class and ITI in relevant discipline from the recognized board of university
Age limit: Aspirant should have an age limit between 15 years to 24 years
Selection process: Aspirants selection will be based on the academic Percentage or Marks
SER Railway Recruitment 2015 Application Form:
Procedure to Apply
- Download the application form and fill the official website ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Or write your BioData or CV in the plain paper
- Application form will be along with the relevant certificate Xerox copies and with self attested and should be send to the given address to reach the office on or before 8th June 2015.
SER Railway Recruitment 2015 Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 8th June 2015
SER Railway Recruitment 2015 Official Notification: Click Here